The Rotapix Difference
Rotapix uses advanced technologies for secure and reliable online software and website development. All our projects are featured with the needed documentation, guarantee and support.
Client briefly describes the project. We discuss it if needed and Rotapix gives an approximate estimate of the cost and time required to do the work.
- Client defines the task and gives the initial information for the project.
- Rotapix project manager asks additional questions to clarify the work to be done.
- Rotapix Account manager provides client with a preliminary project cost estimate.
At this phase we create an HTML-prototype of the project, elaborate the Functional Specification (FS) and give an exact estimate of the project cost and time.
- Rotapix creates HTML-prototype and publishes it online on our server.
- Rotapix elaborates Functional Specification, exact time and cost estimate.
The actual work on a web development of ecommerce software development project includes several simultaneous processes. Client is provided with the capability to control the progress on each of the activities at any development stage. The HTML-prototype originally shown to client is step-by-step replaced by a full-scale solution. The processes are:
- Database Scheme Design.
- Graphic Design.
Our corporate portal helps client to manage all the steps and processes of working on a project, communicate with the offshore project team, track the time spent on his project.
The final project phase includes set up of the hosting infrastructure, the solution tune up and support.
- Set up at client hosting.
- Tune up.
- Customer personnel education.
- Launch of the solution.
- Technical Support
Maintenance and further development
Rotapix provides the ongoing maintenance of the solution. If client needs to add new functionality to the solution developed, the work on the project starts from the first phase.